Hire the Right Person to Capture your Event
There is a saying that a photograph is worth a thousand words. It is worth even more when your talking about events. When your planning and doing events photographs brings the event to life, helps promote future events, and captures those moments that will make people want to come back for more.
The problem with event photography is that it can be quite costly. Ranging anywhere from $1300 to $4000 the pricing can add up quickly. Event photography though is more than someone walking around and taking pictures and then a week later getting them emailed to them. Event photography can be a photo booth with social media sharing. Event photography can be a social media wall where people take photographs and hashtag them up to a giant mosaic. Your event is important and that’s why it is important to hire the right person. This person could be working with everyone from spouses all the way up to the senior vice president.
When you are hiring a company to do photography at your event it is important to ask the right question. Here are a few questions that we have had people ask us before hiring us for their event.
- What percentage of your business is meetings or trade shows?
- How long have been doing corporate conventions.
- Do you have a web site with samples of your work?
- What options are there for receiving our photos?
- How familiar are you with the venue?
- Do you offer photo sharing opportunities for guest to view and share their photos on site?
These are just a few questions you should be asking whoever you hire to capture your next event. To see some of our products and opportunities click here to find out more.